Senior Software Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity open for a Senior Software Engineer to work with our Engineering team at our headquarters in Lowell, MA. In this role you will, specify and design software services and applications in an MS-Windows operating environment. You will also be responsible for design documentation of the product, test, debug and create product release documentation. Other duties will include aiding in the product support of field installations.
- 5 years experience of software development in a design engineering organization
- The appropriate candidate should have experience in developing software using Microsoft tools such as ASP.NET in an MS-Windows environment.
- Knowledge of Flash Action Script 2.0, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Visual Studio background a plus.
- Experience in a Linux operating environment would also be a plus.
- BS in Engineering or Applied Sciences is required.
- Individual must be self-motivated and able to work closely with the engineering team.
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Account Executive, Regional Advertising Sales
Christina oversees client accounts, from prospect stages straight through to post-campaign result reports, ensuring that advertisers reach every objective they set for themselves through completely customized strategies.
Back to top