Sales Planner, Advertising Sales
The Sales Planner, Advertising Sales position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who desires to work in the digital, out of home media industry & is seeking a career path in advertising sales or marketing. Reporting to the Manager of Ad Sales Strategy and Planning, this is the primary role concentrating on pre-sales strategy and the post-sales process. Responsibilities include recommending a pricing strategy based on an account's campaign objective and being heavily involved with the pre-sales to post-sales process. Sales Planners also work across various departments within Captivate that allow a all-round, versatile view of a digital company.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Becoming proficient with Captivate’s sales systems and sales tools in managing companies, contacts, accounts, opportunities, contracts, etc. including:
- Learning and developing a wide knowledge of Captivate's resources and tools, which include: Mapping, Tenant Data, and MetricsI
- Understand and implement Ad sales strategies and workflow processes
- Contributing to a solutions-oriented environment
- Providing efficient support to the Sales team, clients and/or agency
- Facilitate communication among Captivate Sales, Operations, and Management.
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least 1-2 years of relevant support experience in a marketing, advertising or an appropriate sales environment.
- Knowledge of media math
- Well-versed in Excel with the ability to use Excel to provide qualitative and quantitative solutions.
- A solutions-oriented individual that enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a detail oriented, highly organized working style.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs offered through Cigna. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and provides employees the opportunity to make an impact, through employer gift match programs & volunteer opportunities.
Back to top