This position is critical to the Advertising Sales Team and is an excellent position for an individual seeking a career path in advertising sales. Reporting to the Sales Planning Supervisor, this is the primary role supporting the pre-sales and contracting process. Responsibilities include managing the pre-sales process (e.g.: recommending proposal pricing and seeking discount approvals) and tracking the sales pipeline progress with the sales reps to make sure the opportunities in the pipeline are kept up-to-date and accurate at all times. Some post-sales fulfillment responsibilities include processing insertion orders, ad sales contracts and related documentation between clients and Captivate’s Traffic Department tasks:
- Become proficient with Captivate’s sales systems and sales tools in managing companies, contacts, accounts, opportunities, contracts, etc. including:
- Sales CRM System (Pivotal)
- Tenant Database
- Understand and participate in the following ad sales concepts, processes and procedures:
- Products, pricing and discount policies
- Sales pipeline definitions
- Contract procedures
- Barter / trade procedures
- Revision and cancellation procedures
- Ad fulfillment process and resolution of issues
- General direct or indirect support to sales rep, client and / or agency.
- Liaison between sales team and operations / sales management.
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least 1-2 years of relevant support experience in a marketing, advertising or an appropriate sales environment and that demonstrates a detail oriented, highly organized working style.
- Knowledge of the ad sales process and experience coordinating detailed advertising campaigns with knowledge of media preferred.
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and meet deadlines.
- An enthusiastic, professional, can-do attitude that can interact effectively at all levels.
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you
This is an excellent position in a dynamic and growing company !!
APPLY: Please apply online through our career page & email your resume directly to our recruiter at hr [email protected] If you've read this far and we’re not the right fit, maybe you know someone who'd appreciate a high quality referral.
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top