Captivate is looking for an individual with a strong background in advertising research to draw and confidently present valuable campaign insights to client and agency partners. The Research Manager is a leader in Media Measurement and Management and multi-channel marketing with a proven understanding of newer media platforms in the out-of-home and alternative away from home venues. If you are a visionary who can create a story between Captivate’s audience and advertising clients, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and execute research initiatives, which address the needs of the VP, Marketing and Research, Ad Sales team and other departments, such as HR, Operations and Real Estate, on an as needed basis
- Act as a liaison between the sales team and research department by clearly communicating client deliverables and deadlines
- Manage the fulfillment of client and agency deadlines, which shall take the form of custom survey development, strategic advertising analysis reports, presentation content, client briefings, and consulting meetings
- Effectively communicate your agenda to the Research Team and drive collaboration around your project list
- Present research findings at agency and client meetings, as well as client consulting engagements
- Work collaboratively with the Research Team and other internal stakeholders to:
- Maintain and expand current forms of audience measurement
- Research and determine need for third party audience measurement
- Develop and brand original methodologies for audience measurement and media performance.
- Assist the VP, Marketing and Research with all research projects
- 3-5 years of experience as a research professional reporting to a Research Director, VP, or above. This experience should include involvement with strategic planning, campaign performance measurement, project management, vendor relations and client presentations.
- Working knowledge of writing questionnaires and analyzing results for ad effectiveness/awareness studies
- Familiarity with media intelligence, industry analysis and reporting sources such as: Vision Critical, Nielsen, Scarborough, MRI, AdIntel and others
- A proven high-level aptitude in PowerPoint, Excel and comfortable with Pivot tables
- Knowledge of Media Math
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research methodology experience, with an ability to present clearly and assuredly at client presentations and meetings
- Experience in Out of Home (DOOH) and/or Digital industry a plus
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, through employer matching programs & volunteer opportunities.
Behind the screens of Captivate are real people. Check out our Employee Spotlight page!
Back to top