Real Estate Operations Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a sharp, efficient and enthusiastic Operations Administrator to support a very busy Real Estate team. Working with the Real Estate Sales team, the Operations Administrator is responsible for managing a high volume of real estate sales contracts throughout the life cycle of each order. The Real Estate Operations Administrator is extremely organized, detail-oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced, engaging environment!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Process all contracts including Real Estate, Independent Contractor, Confidentiality etc. and adding them to the contract management database and the Merrill index and getting them to Merrill so they can upload to the data site.
- Update Real Estate databases and CRM (client relationship management) tool.
- Support senior management in Real Estate as well as the growing Real Estate sales team
- Develop & maintain good relationships with property management companies & key building vendors, including - landlord, cleaning & maintenance vendors
- Answer phones & provide other administrative support to sr. leadership: copying, faxing, preparing reports, setting up meetings
- Create & submit expense reports
- Use UPS courier service to send important real estate documents to clients as well as vendors
- Maintain confidentiality in all corporate, personnel, personal and business matters
- Ad hoc projects per manager’s discretion
- 1-3 years of admin support that demonstrates excellent organizational skills with ability to adapt to changes and be able to handle multiple and competing tasks
- Ability to create strong working relationships to understand and anticipate needs, suggest options and find solutions proactively
- An understanding of Real Estate Contracts &/or terms related to business contracts
- Proficiency using PC and MS Office Suite
- Excellent writing & proofing skills, with a high degree of accuracy and strong attention detail
- Experience with expense reimbursement tool
- Candidate must be based locally in NYC area
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate is a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment that provides the opportunity to make an impact.
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Account Executive, Regional Advertising Sales
Christina oversees client accounts, from prospect stages straight through to post-campaign result reports, ensuring that advertisers reach every objective they set for themselves through completely customized strategies.
Back to top