This position is will be able to support the Project Enablement Process for existing and new projects by managing the 3rd party resources on-site, ensuring materials are delivered, frequently check in with the site to ensure project is on schedule and under budget, react positively to issues and focus on solving the problem, and provide technical support as needed.
• Drive projects to deliver a 90-day enablement window with minimal budget change with result high customer satisfaction.
• Manage the tasks related to installation and support of Captivate equipment for customers.
• Maximum utilization of resources, ensure proper availability and logistics of all equipment and resource requirements for assigned projects.
• Initiate and maintain meeting minutes Project Kick Off call with key project stakeholders
• Manage the project milestones such as delivery and receipt of materials on site, periodic follow up with the site to determine start and completion of installation work, maintain visibility to the project by providing accurate updates to the schedule, updating internal groups to completion status, and sending welcome kits at completion
• Organize and communicate project status to management and/or property management
• Maintain contact with onsite 3rd party vendors (on-site Project Management, Electrician and Elevator tech) to ensure project remains on schedule and under budget.
• Develop effective relationships with 3rd part vendors to ensure all SOW obligations are met and installations are completed on-time and on-budget.
• Facilitate meetings with cross functional associates to solve issues and meet or exceed project commitments.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement. Propose and establish new product development and project coordination standard work and processes.
• An AS or BS degree plus 3-5 years of construction management/ scheduling and project management experience (certificate in project management will be a plus)
• Knowledge of construction processes, read and understand building drawings and specifications
• Work with challenging schedules under general supervision
• Strong organizational and business skills with a proven track record of follow through and excellence in service
• Experience managing installation projects that include coordinating multiple disciplines through 3rd party contractors
• Strong customer service, sense of project urgency, written and verbal communication skills
• NetSuite and OpenAir experience preferred
• Experience using MS Office Suite, Visio, Project Management, and Google docs as well as other desktop software tools
Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you!
This is an excellent position in a dynamic and growing company !!
Please apply online via our career page and/or email your resume now to our recruiter at [email protected] If you've read this far and we’re not the right fit, maybe you know someone who'd appreciate a high quality referral.
Back to top