Project Management Administrative Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a sharp, efficient, and enthusiastic Project Management Administrative Assistant, Operations to help us support a very busy Project Management team. The Project Management Administrative Assistant is organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced, engaging environment.
- Update project management and CRM (client relationship management) tools.
- Coordinate project activities at project manager’s discretion to ensure the project is on schedule.
- Provide administrative and logistical support including meeting arrangements and progress tracking.
- Assist project managers in all administration functions and processes.
- Facilitate development and stakeholder approval of project documentation.
- Own monthly project closeout process and bi-weekly follow up with project management team.
- Review project budgets, calculate and document variance, facilitate closure of sales and purchase orders.
- Ensure proper set up of project artifacts in NetSuite and CRM software.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to build relationships, document processes, and suggest improvements.
- Maintain confidentiality in all corporate, personnel, personal, and business matters.
- Advise project management team on adherence to set budgets and goals.
- Measure and report on project performance as directed by Manager of Project Management.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of admin support that demonstrates excellent organizational skills with ability to adapt to changes and be able to handle multiple and competing tasks.
- Ability to create strong working relationships to understand and anticipate needs, suggest options, and find solutions proactively.
- Understanding of project closure and general finance processes.
- Proficiency using PC and MS Office Suite.
- NetSuite, OpenAir, and CRM software familiarity desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid organization and time-management skills.
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs offered through Cigna. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and provides employees the opportunity to make an impact, through employer gift match programs & volunteer opportunities.
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top