We have an exciting opportunity open for a NetSuite Administrator to work in our Lowell office. As Captivate’s NetSuite Administrator, you will work with various business teams (from finance, operations to sales) to provide the necessary support and customizations for their NetSuite needs. The ideal candidate is a NetSuite expert who can strategically help us build, migrate & adopt NetSuite as our main CRM.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead & oversee the configuration, data migration, and implementation of NetSuite as Captivate's main CRM
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., executive team, management and sales team) to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate requirements into operational solutions
- Aggregate and analyze Business Requirement Documents (BRD) to develop business process and system improvements
- Apply understanding of business requirements and their relationship to sales team to design effective technical solutions
- Develop & perform customizations and resolve user issues
- Configure sales dashboards and optimize other front-end tools and customer-facing documents, including estimates and invoices
- Utilize technical knowledge and business acumen to develop scripts, workflows, and reports
- Collaborate with users across all levels of the organization to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities within the system and through integration
- Monitor & administer account management, roles and access, profile creation, security administration, etc.
- Serve as primary contact for NetSuite support
- Create and administer Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to train organization in NetSuite adoption
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in engineering, information technology, or computer science concentration
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of business experience with a focus on implementing direct sales and information technology software
- At a minimum, 1 year’s technical experience with NetSuite products
- Technical experience with systems administration, database analysis, or web / other programming
- An excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
- SQL experience
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, through employer matching programs & volunteer opportunities.
Behind the screens of Captivate are real people. Check out our Employee Spotlight page!
Connect with us on social media!
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Genevieve R.Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top