We have an exciting opportunity open for a NetSuite Administrator to work in our Lowell office. The ideal candidate is a NetSuite wizard who can strategically help us build, migrate & adopt NetSuite CRM.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead & oversee the configuration, data migration, and implementation of NetSuite as Captivate's main CRM
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., executive team, management and sales team) to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate requirements into operational solutions
- Aggregate and analyze Business Requirement Documents (BRD) to develop business process and system improvements
- Apply understanding of business requirements and their relationship to sales team to design effective technical solutions
- Develop & perform customizations and resolve user issues
- Configure sales dashboards and optimize other front-end tools and customer-facing documents, including estimates and invoices
- Utilize technical knowledge and business acumen to develop scripts, workflows, and reports
- Collaborate with users across all levels of the organization to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities within the system and through integration
- Monitor & administer account management, roles and access, profile creation, security administration, etc.
- Serve as primary contact for NetSuite support
- Create and administer Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to train organization in NetSuite adoption
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in engineering, information technology, or computer science concentration
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of business experience with a focus on implementing direct sales and information technology software
- At a minimum, 1 year’s technical experience with NetSuite products
- Technical experience with systems administration, database analysis, or web / other programming
- An excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
- SQL experience
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, through employer matching programs & volunteer opportunities.
Behind the screens of Captivate are real people. Check out our Employee Spotlight page!
Connect with us on social media!
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top