Captivate is looking for a Fall/Winter intern to support Engineering and Manufacturing documentation creation for various products related to elevator and lobby display systems. The candidate will be expected to perform various mechanical and manufacturing engineering tasks such as component research, creation of parts list and specification drawings, assembly documentation, creating test procedures and perform component assembly and test, under the supervision of experienced Captivate engineering and manufacturing staff.
- Actively enrolled in a Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering degree program from an accredited university or college.
- Available to work throughout a semester, 2-3 days a week
- Minimum of 120 hours for the semester
- Reliable private transportation
- Passion for Captivate’s brand!
- Candidate should have an understanding and ability to apply basic Mechanical Engineering principles, theories and concepts.
- Experience using small hand tools
- Manufacturing assembly experience.
- Solidworks CAD design tool experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to follow through until processes are completed are desired
- Excellent proofreading and writing skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficiency with computer systems all Microsoft Office products
Why You Should Intern at Captivate:
Captivate encourages work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and provides employees the opportunity to make an impact, through employer gift match programs & volunteer opportunities.
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top