Marketing & Client Success Intern
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic intern to spend the Spring assisting and shadowing our Sr. Marketing Services Manager in our Lowell, MA or New York City office. This internship will contribute to a variety of ongoing projects and initiatives that will provide excellent marketing, advertising and customer support experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams – marketers, planners, sales representatives
- Understand the market research process and its practical use in a corporate sales environment
- Understand, build, execute and monitor client advertising campaigns
- Learn how to write and present for a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Critical thinking and presentation development
- Client Success – assist in ensuring success for top tier client campaigns by working with cross-functional teams on implementation and development of materials and monitor delivery against contractual agreements
- Marketing Strategy - assist in strategy development and execution for in-house sales/marketing tools and products
- Marketing Communications – assist with various projects including website design and email marketing campaigns
- Project Management – assist with new product development and implementation, management of client campaigns, overview of creative studio workflow, internal research campaigns and cross-department projects
- Marketing Research - assist with various projects and development of client facing materials.
- Opportunity to assist in social media, corporate branding, content marketing, analyze research data and develop insights with the right candidate
- Successful completion of at least your sophomore year
- A desire to learn more about advertising sales and marketing in the emerging digital media indust
- Strong Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and online search skills
- Excellent listening and writing skills with careful attention-to-detail
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Approval by your academic advisor before your school’s deadline for adding classes / internships
- Ability to work 15+ hours per week (schedule is flexible) & ability to commute to our office in Lowell or New York City
- Pay: Minimum wage per hour or preferred: Your school Marketing Department or Career Services office offers academic credit for real-world marketing internship experience - (eg: "independent study", “Marketing 498” or similar).
- Schedule: 12 week program / 15+ hours per week
- Dress Code: Business Casual
Why You Should Intern at Captivate:
Captivate encourages work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and provides employees and interns the opportunity to make an impact, through employer gift match programs & volunteer opportunities.
Back to top