This position is responsible for the maintenance and repair of Captivate products deployed in the field.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Effectively coordinate and collaborate with Captivate’s NOC, building management personnel, elevator companies and building electricians to repair, replace, install or upgrade defective equipment and new systems.
• Monitor screens for proper operation.
• Deliver on-time and high quality maintenance and customer service while working on the customer site.
• Deliver periodic software and hardware upgrades.
• Deliver emergency software and hardware maintenance services.
• At least 6 years of relevant field technician experience that includes troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of electrical system components. Most cases are swap outs.
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitudes that allows for efficient troubleshooting.
• Superior professionalism, strong time management, consulting and organizational skills.
• Great communication and customer relations skills.
• Good computer skills utilizing the MS Office Suite, trouble tickets and other similar CRM systems
• An understanding of commercial property ownership structures and how decisions are made is preferred.
Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you!
This is an excellent position in a dynamic and growing company !!
APPLY: Please apply online now directly through our career page & in addition, email your resume to our recruiter at [email protected] If you've read this far and we’re not the right fit, maybe you know someone who'd appreciate a high quality referral.
Back to top