Gain experience brainstorming, researching and writing features for a niche audience, while becoming familiar with our proprietary content management system. Glean insights from our viewer research results and write articles for www.captivate.com and www.officepulse.captivate.com.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Researching, writing and developing bite-sized nuggets of content for the network
- Working with Captivate’s Content Director and News Editors to assist in any and all editorial ad hoc projects
- Becoming an expert in Captivate’s branding and voice to ensure a unified message across all content
- Fact checking, proof reading and editing content for errors
- Pitching new content proposals – with a focus on native content, social media and content marketing
- Excellent listening and writing skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Familiarity with AP style
- Available to work throughout a semester, 2-3 days a week
- Minimum of 120 hours for the semester
- Reliable private transportation
- Must take internship for academic course credit (unpaid)
- Passion for Captivate’s brand!
Why You Should Intern at Captivate:
Captivate encourages work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and provides employees the opportunity to make an impact, through employer gift match programs & volunteer opportunities.
Back to top