Director, Supply Chain
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans and implements activities related to the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of inventory.
- Work with Sr Management to develop the strategy for all areas of Supply Chain pipeline including: logistics and transportation, warehouse, manufacturing, planning and purchasing, inventory management and inventory accuracy.
- Implement and manage the demand planning module within Netsuite ERP to optimize inventory utilization and improve inventory turns.
- Develop and maintain stocking strategy inclusive of inventory forecasting to meet demand.
- Improve and maximize service levels while minimizing operational cost and managing external cost drivers. Perform detailed analysis for improvements and execute timely to realize lower cost, maximum efficiency and optimal customer service.
- Document and Coordinate the supply chain processes.
- Improve and maintain inventory accuracy to 99.97%.
- Managing the relationships with contract manufacturing and suppliers to achieve performance targets.
- Lead the development and implementation of appropriate metrics and business reporting requirements.
- Hands on management with direct management of the Captivates Supply Chain organization. Develop staff and provide key leadership in recruitment, selection, management and organizational development processes.
- Identify points for integration and collaboration between our supply chain and other functional areas across the organization and external partners to ensure optimized supply chain solutions are delivered which meet or exceed the customer and market requirements
- Create repeatable, measurable and sustainable solutions and alternatives for our integrated supply chain, fostering social responsibility and accountability
- Develop /enhance supply chain management systems, tools, processes, and methods adopting best practices
- Instill a spirit of relentless improvement throughout the supply chain organization always pursuant to achieving operational excellence.
- Achieve all targets related to Repair quality, volume, and repair times.
- Develop and revise repair documentation in collaboration with the design and engineering teams.
- Work with engineering, NOC and field resources to develop failure analytics
- Provide input to the NOC and design teams regarding quality and repair of parts.
- Other duties may be assigned per the needs of the business.
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and develop talent.
- Versatility, flexibility and ability to work with changing priorities.
- Proficient with negotiating contracts pertaining manufacturing, logistics and third party services.
- Team oriented, with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexible and collaborative attitude.
- Knowledge of customs compliance requirements.
- 5+ years in leading a supply chain organization.
- 5+ years demonstrated management experience in Warehouse, Repair Depot and Distribution Center management.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, procurement and inventory management of spare parts.
- Extensive experience with effective strategic business acumen and leadership competences.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in logistics, supply chain, commerce, transportation, economics or related discipline.
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Account Executive, Regional Advertising Sales
Christina oversees client accounts, from prospect stages straight through to post-campaign result reports, ensuring that advertisers reach every objective they set for themselves through completely customized strategies.
Back to top