Business Development Manager, Eastern Territory
The Business Development Manager is a critical role in our Real Estate Sales team pitching and selling Captivate’s digital screens to property owners and building managers in Montreal and Ottawa . You have excellent in-person and online presentation skills and have proven success in negotiation and closing business deals. If you enjoy the challenge of selling and booking business, this role is for you!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop detailed plans that execute against a growth strategy within an assigned territory
- Identify and connect with key prospects in the commercial real estate space
- Formulate business proposals to meet prospects needs
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Meet & exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Minimum of 5 years strategic selling experience that includes getting senior level meetings within client accounts
- A strong passion for developing new business
- A demonstrated ability to understand people and communicate clearly
- Resilience and strength of character: the determination to take risks and overcome failure
- Effective problem-solving abilities
- Self-discipline and strong time management skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Previous experience working with Commercial Property Managers , Building Managers or within Commercial Real Estate area would be an asset
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate encourages work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate offers a great work environment and provides employees the opportunity to make an impact, through employer gift match programs & volunteer opportunities.
Behind the screens of Captivate are real people. Check out our Employee Spotlight page!
Back to top