Business Development Associate
We have an excellent opportunity for an entry-level candidate who seeks to begin an exciting and rewarding career in sales & business development. We are looking for a bright, driven and entrepreneurial candidate with a go-getter attitude and professionalism to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Lead Generation: Generate new business using direct outreach using a cross section of phone and email. Qualify potentials to ensure there are viable new business opportunities within target market. Be resourceful in using multiple approaches to penetrate prospective accounts. Develop new qualified leads through to the opportunity stage.
• Pipeline management: Ensure prospective clients and existing opportunities continue to move through the pipeline by updating account activities, prioritization of upcoming deals, and assisting the team in account projections
• CRM ownership. Maintain and update CRM (client relationship management) tool as needed to set up new accounts, maintain prospect lists, and be accountable for account progression
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• 1-2 years of work experience within a sales role would be an advantage
• Entrepreneurial discipline to take initiative, be creative, maintain high activity volumes, and be accountable to goals and quotas
• Successful track record working in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Well versed in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
• Superior communication skills and a go-getter personality
• Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances
• Natural curiosity to interface with others and ask questions
• Not easily intimidated by lack of knowledge or the seniority of the prospect being called
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you!
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top