Analyst, Advertising Sales
Captivate is hiring an Analyst of Ad Sales to aide development of sales-driven research and analytical solutions for Captivate’s network of 12 million unique monthly viewers. This person will collaborate with internal sales teams and ad sales ops teams to identify and suggest better tools for ad sales measurement and efficiency. Reporting to the VP, Ad Sales Strategy & Ops, the Analyst will interface with Captivate’s internal sales, sales planning, finance and traffic teams and leverage syndicated research tools to effectively position Captivate across the marketplace. This person should have a passion for using research and analytics to develop actionable insights.
- Manage ongoing delivery of weekly/ monthly reporting dashboards; iteratively improve and automate these deliverables
- Serve as a primary point of contact for all phases of analytic work: from problem definition to representation of results
- Formulate insights on current ad sales processes, championing them and driving them into action
- Explore and analyze market and past trends and determine their impact on future performance
- Review and analyze data to identify pricing and inventory issues and opportunities
- Maintain and distribute inventory reports for Planners and Sales Representatives
- Assist the VP, Ad Sales Strategy & Ops with quarterly board meetings regarding updates of ad sales revenue goals, new tools, initiatives, etc.
- Develop ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed, assisting with yearly budgeting and sales goals
- Contribute towards greater ad sales strategic, research initiatives
- 3-5 years’ experience working in analytics, planning or research preferred
- At least one year of experience at an agency, media company or sales organization
- Expert level in Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of media math
- Strong analytical background and communication/interpersonal skills
- Four-year degree (B.A., B.S.) from an accredited college or university
Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. Captivate is a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment that provides the opportunity to make an impact.
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top