Advertising Sales Project Manager
This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and processes of large scale advertising campaigns. This role works directly with co-workers across the advertising department and clients and outside vendors. Examples of projects include managing the process for getting client advertising campaigns on-air, product development initiatives, research initiatives, proposals/campaign generation, etc. This is a challenging individual contributor role with high visibility throughout the company.
Key job functions:
- Ensuring project goals and deliverables are accurate and understood by all stakeholders.
- Facilitating workflow through detailed project plans to ensure timely and seamless completion of key client and company initiatives.
- Utilizing creative thinking and a solutions-oriented approach in problem solving both internally and externally.
- Managing projects and processes efficiently to hit deadlines.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a project coordinator, ad sales project planner or salesperson.
- An ideal candidate will have successful experience managing projects and work processes.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexibility, outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, excellence in multi-tasking and strong communication skills.
- A college degree or equivalent is required.
- Proficiency using a desktop PC and the full MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Digital media, design or publishing experience will be a plus.
Why You Should Work at Captivate
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you!
This is an excellent position in a dynamic and growing company !!
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top