Account Executive, Digital Advertising Sales
Captivate is North America’s leading location-based digital video network reaching millions of professionals throughout the day. We connect viewers to the world outside their office by delivering valuable information and entertainment. Utilizing multiple touchpoints including elevator screens, mobile & desktop to influence personal and professional purchase decisions, we maintain a 90% engagement rate among a quality, hard-to-reach audience of 12 million unique viewers every month.
As our business continues to grow, we are adding to our outside advertising sales team. We currently have excellent opportunities available for enthusiastic and talented professionals. The position of Account Executive, Digital Advertising Sales provides an entrée to our sales organization in a position where we place more value on talent and attitude than experience. If advertising sales with a dynamic and fast growing digital-place-based media company sounds intriguing, then you should consider this opportunity to join Captivate.
This position is for an early career seller looking to advance their professional skills, while being fully immersed in one of the fastest growing sectors of the digital media landscape. As a Captivate Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling advertising and sponsorships onto our elevator and lobby network to regional advertisers and their advertising and media agencies. Your scope of responsibility is defined by lists of existing and potential advertisers who fall within identified advertising categories and specific geography (multiple states in the Midwest). Your goal is to meet your assigned annual quota by positioning the Captivate brand in a strategic and compelling fashion to secure advertising revenue. You will be supported in your efforts by an impressive breadth of marketing and research resources, including dedicated staff, and the latest tools.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive growth by selling Captivate’s digital, mobile space to regional/local advertisers
- Prospect, develop and grow new and existing profitable client relationships
- Engage new advertisers by positioning Captivate’s digital space in a compelling, strategic manner
- Meet & exceed quarterly and annual sales targets as well as assuming campaign ownership
- Continue to refine and hone your prospecting and closing skills
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant advertising, marketing or media industry experience
- Knowledge of business development strategies and processes
- Familiarity with basic business software programs and utilities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required for outbound sales disciplines, including excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Desire to work in a personally rewarding position, on a committed team, in a challenging, fast-paced industry
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a success-oriented and supportive work environment. The management team and all employees understand that business success is rewarding for all stakeholders. So the company provides competitive compensations packages and generous corporate benefits (flexible time off policy, matching 401k, comprehensive health insurance programs and commuter benefits) to secure a team of motivated and committed individuals to help us reach our goals. We encourage work-life balance, and we celebrate personal achievement and business success. If this sounds good to you, then we want you to contact us.
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top