Account Executive, Digital Advertising Sales
As our business continues to grow, we are adding to our outside advertising sales team. We currently have excellent opportunities available for enthusiastic and talented professionals. The position of Account Executive, Digital Advertising Sales provides an entrée to our sales organization in a position where we place more value on talent and attitude than experience. If advertising sales with a dynamic and fast growing media company sounds intriguing, then you should consider this opportunity to join Captivate.
This position is for an early career selling professional looking to advance their professional sales skills. As a Captivate Account Executive, Digital Advertising Sales you will be responsible for selling our elevator and lobby network advertising; in addition to our mobile and desktop offerings to regional advertisers and advertising agencies. Responsible for multiple states in the Northeast and the advertisers contained within. Your goal is to meet your assigned annual revenue quota by positioning the Captivate brand in a strategic and compelling fashion to the advertising community. You will identify key accounts in your region, prospects and utilize the impressive breadth of Captivate's marketing and research tools to close prospective deals within your assigned territory.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive growth by selling Captivate’s digital, mobile space to regional/local advertisers
- Prospect, develop and grow new and existing profitable client relationships
- Engage new advertisers by positioning Captivate’s digital space in a compelling, strategic manner
- Meet & exceed quarterly and annual sales targets as well as assuming campaign ownership
- Continue to refine and hone your prospecting and closing skills
- A minimum of 2 years of advertising experience or relevant sales experience
- A broad range of relevant and active agency and industry contacts a plus
- Knowledge of business development strategies
- Strong outbound sales disciplines, excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Desire to work in a fun, progressive fast paced and growing industry with a Dynamic Team
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you!
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top