The Account Executive is a critical role in our Real Estate Sales team. With lead generation assistance from the Business Development Associates, the Account Executives are ‘the closers’, pitching and selling Captivate’s electronic screens to property owners and building managers. You are an expert in our product and eat, sleep and breathe Captivate’s brand. You have excellent in-person and online presentation skills and have proven success in negotiation and closing business deals. If you enjoy the challenge of selling and booking business, this role is for you!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Developing a business plan and sales strategy for assigned territories that executes against a high-revenue growth imperative
- Compiling lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads with a strong focus on conversion % to Captivate clients
- Developing and maintaining outstanding working relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Planning and executing against a revenue target for a portfolio of clients and prospects
- 2-5 years of strategic selling experience that includes getting senior level meetings within client accounts
- A Bachelor’s degree, Masters will be a plus
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to manage sophisticated B2B relationships
- A willingness to travel and work on a high performing team of business development professionals
- The successful candidate will have a clear track record of excellence in several categories including:
- A strong passion for developing new business
- A demonstrated ability to understand people and communicate clearly
- Resilience and strength of character: the determination to take risks and overcome failures
- Teamwork and professionalism
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you!
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top