Account Director, Digital & Programmatic
This is a strategic sales role in NY focused primarily on digital ad agencies, agency trading desks, programmatic teams and DSP’s. This person will focus on spending in-person time with agencies and clients, evangelizing Captivate’s offering, generating RFP’s and closing business. If you are a thought leader, a creative hunter and have a rolodex of current and relevant business contacts, this opportunity may be a great career fit.
- Are a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved, with the help of Captivate’s support-team and management, in creating advertising solutions that lead to renewals and long-term partnerships.
- Enjoy taking a complex and sometimes technical set of capabilities, and translating that into a compelling and solutions-oriented story for the marketplace.
- Are a self-starter, aggressive, able to work independently but cooperatively and enthusiastically to build a new business line for Captivate.
- Thrive on staying up to date on industry trends to strategically capitalize on new market opportunities
- 4-5 years of digital, mobile and/or programmatic advertising sales experience
- Experience in selling programmatic PMP deals highly recommended
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, phone and email
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- The ability to structure, negotiate, and close advertising opportunities working within best practices guidelines
- Desire to build something new within an existing company
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical
- Fortitude to attack every challenge as though there are no other options but to succeed
- A BA/BS degree with a background in marketing, advertising, media, etc. preferred
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you!
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Account Executive, Regional Advertising Sales
Christina oversees client accounts, from prospect stages straight through to post-campaign result reports, ensuring that advertisers reach every objective they set for themselves through completely customized strategies.
Back to top