Account Director, Digital & Programmatic
This is a strategic sales role in LA focused primarily on digital ad agencies, agency trading desks, programmatic teams and DSP’s. This person will focus on spending in-person time with agencies and clients, evangelizing Captivate’s offering, generating RFP’s and closing business. If you are a thought leader, a creative hunter and have a rolodex of current and relevant business contacts, this opportunity may be a great career fit.
- Are a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved, with the help of Captivate’s support-team and management, in creating advertising solutions that lead to renewals and long-term partnerships.
- Enjoy taking a complex and sometimes technical set of capabilities, and translating that into a compelling and solutions-oriented story for the marketplace.
- Are a self-starter, aggressive, able to work independently but cooperatively and enthusiastically to build a new business line for Captivate.
- Thrive on staying up to date on industry trends to strategically capitalize on new market opportunities
- 4-5 years of digital, mobile and/or programmatic advertising sales experience
- Experience in selling programmatic PMP deals highly recommended
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, phone and email
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- The ability to structure, negotiate, and close advertising opportunities working within best practices guidelines
- Desire to build something new within an existing company
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical
- Fortitude to attack every challenge as though there are no other options but to succeed
- A BA/BS degree with a background in marketing, advertising, media, etc. preferred
Why You Should Work at Captivate:
Captivate offers a generous FTO (flexible time off) policy, matching 401k, commuter benefits & health insurance programs. We encourage work-life balance through team building activities, employee outings and celebratory events. If you are looking to join a growing, dynamic company with a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, Captivate is for you!
Meet Some of Captivate's Employees
Senior Sales & Traffic Coordinator
Genevieve acts as a liaison between Captivate’s Advertising Sales and Traffic Teams in order to ensure clear communications and flawless campaign creation for company clients.
Back to top