Talent Acquisition Lead
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
CapTech is hiring a Talent Acquisition Lead to join our company with a recruiting focused, people based culture. The ideal candidate is energized by identifying top candidates for consulting roles and selling the CapTech brand.
Responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Lead include:
- Partner with leadership team to source and recruit experienced consultants aligned with market and services growth
- Build and maintain a pipeline of top-performing consultants who are capable of building the CapTech brand
- Building relationships with potential candidates and sell the CapTech story
- Qualify potential candidates and provide a great candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process
- Support internal recruiting initiatives
- For the first 6 months, candidate must be willing to travel to our Charlotte office for training
- 5+ years of experience sourcing and recruiting talent for strategic technology roles (data & analytics, software engineering, customer experience, management consulting)
- 3+ years recruiting on a national level
- Good team player with positive attitude
- Prior experience building and maintaining a pipeline of top-performing consultants
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture that filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Meet Some of CapTech's Employees
Manager & Solutions Architect
As a Manager and Solutions Architect at CapTech, Owen is responsible for designing and establishing software solutions for clients.
Back to top