CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
The Senior Copywriter will function as a part of the Customer Experience team to research, conceptualize, write, proofread and edit content for a specific client. Leveraging the existing brand voice and tone, you will help transform and adapt elements of the style and structure for interactive digital experiences. Your deep knowledge of editorial principles, aesthetic sense and brand considerations will lend to your collaboration with Creative Directors, User Experience Designers and Analysts, and Art Directors. This is a temporary hourly position that is likely to be 8-10 weeks in duration assuming a 40 hour work week.
- Write, edit and proofread content and copy
- Collaborate with the CX Team to develop digital experiences that exceed client goals and actualize the creative vision
- Analyze existing content for opportunities to apply to a variety of digital formats
- Communicate with CX Team to coordinate concept and copy against all design and functional elements of the project
- Communicate and present to internal teams and clients
- Experience in financial services; additional experience in retail/e-commerce or education preferable
- Experience writing for a variety of digital formats, including instructional copy and social experiences
- Preferred: a good grasp on a variety technology and media platforms
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Meet Some of CapTech's Employees
Manager & Solutions Architect
As a Manager and Solutions Architect at CapTech, Owen is responsible for designing and establishing software solutions for clients.
Back to top