Salesforce Software Engineer
- Philadelphia, PA
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
The Salesforce Software Engineer is a key role in our growing Salesforce practice. They have an excellent technical understanding of both Salesforce languages and frameworks and key technical aspects of Salesforce integrations. They can take business requirements and can, working with a team or alone, deliver full solutions to the business problems those requirements address. They will have great experience migrating data between systems and integrating systems. The developer will lead technical requirements sessions, architect and document high quality technical solutions, and build and test those solutions, and oversee the release of those solutions into production.
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the platform
- Lead technical design sessions and architecting/documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a salesforce.com implementation
- Develop custom solution and interfaces
- Manage technical scope and client expectations
- Provide hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and design patterns are being used which are appropriate for the project
- Coach and mentor junior developers team members
- BS/BA in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Minimum 2 Years of Salesforce/Force.com platform experience
- Minimum 4 Years relevant technical development experience.
- Extensive Apex VF Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Must have a strong background in design/development of large internet or client server systems or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, database designing, and the SDLC
- Extensive previous experience in implementing technologies like: VB, COM, COM+, MSMQ, VB.NT, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, XSL, Web services and SOAP, SQL server, Oracle
- Knowledge of Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
- Client-ready written and oral communications skills
- Must be open to travel
- Salesforce.com Developer, Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Service Cloud Consultant Certifications Preferred
- jQuery development experience a plus
- Web Services development experience is a plus
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Back to top