Salesforce Implementation Consultant
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved three straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including #1 rankings in Employee Development and Meeting our Clients' Needs in 2014. Additionally, we made our debut in the Vault rankings placing #28 within the Vault Consulting 50 and #10 in Vault's Best Boutique Consulting Firm.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
CapTech Consulting is looking for an experienced Salesforce Implementation Consultant to join us as a leader in our growing Salesforce service. Responsibilities include translating the client’s vision for CRM into working Salesforce tools, guiding business stakeholders through workshops, and defining solutions that meet both near- and long-term client objectives. As a Salesforce Implementation Consultant, you’ll help our clients achieve success by advocating for their business needs and end users throughout each stage of the implementation process.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to Salesforce project team
- Document and implement configuration changes and data-mapping requirements
- Guide development teams on functionality requiring custom logic to meet requirements and demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Develop business-specific and/or application-level approaches and plans for testing, training, communicating, rolling out, and offering post-production support
- Lead or facilitate sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Complete Salesforce product certifications to successfully advise and direct clients on best practices for both business process and platform optimization
- Assist our business development team with developing prototype demonstrations
- Identify and map relevant system integrations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two plus years’ hands-on experience with enterprise-level Salesforce applications
- Familiarity with Salesforce platform tools and languages such as Apex, Lightning Components, Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred, willingness to obtain certifications required
- Experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions in the sales, service, marketing, and data clouds
- Ability to develop client training plans and lead train-the-trainer and end-user training sessions as required
- Experience performing impact analysis for potential changes in scope and ability to administer change management processes within a specified framework, including regularly reviewing issue management and change control logs to understand status and identify potential risk situations
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects in addition to understanding core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
- Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration when necessary
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Back to top