Project Manager/Data Strategist
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
As a Project Manager/Data Strategist with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. The Project Manager/Data Strategist will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. Different data and analytics related projects will challenge you to succeed as a highly consultative senior management advisor or to drive highly visible technical projects based on your planning, execution, and client relationship management skills. Project Manager/Data Strategist will develop long-term relationships with our client stakeholders and ensure successful delivery of data oriented strategy and delivery projects.
Specific responsibilities for the Project Manager/Data Strategist position include:
- Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to assess and recommend optimal data driven business and technical solutions
- Lead cross-functional data and analytics delivery teams to deliver impactful business outcomes
- Develop integrated plans to establish, monitor, manage and report key milestones and deliverables
- Support the triage and resolution of critical program or project issues and scope changes throughout the project phases
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Perform hands-on project work, including data analysis, data strategy, and designing architectural solutions as needed by the project
Specific qualifications for the Project Manager/Data Strategist position include:
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to support and mentor junior resources on the team
- Minimum of 5 years experience in data analysis, business analysis, and business intelligence focused on enabling clients to make data-driven decisions
- Experience with the following technologies: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft SQL Service Integration Services and Power BI
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project or program management roles focused on the delivery of traditional or modern data architectures
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements
- Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps, and design optimal solution
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent communication skills, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Meet Some of CapTech's Employees
Manager & Solutions Architect
As a Manager and Solutions Architect at CapTech, Owen is responsible for designing and establishing software solutions for clients.
Back to top