CapTech is a national IT management consulting firm that bridges the gap between business and technology. We partner with some of the world's most successful companies to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that delight customers, drive insights, and meet strategic objectives.
At CapTech, you’ll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven–and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
For over five years, we have been in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including #2 for IT Firms and #5 for Work/Life Balance. We are also recognized by Vault.com’s Top 50 Consulting Firms and have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for over 10 years.
As a Project Management Professional with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. The Project Manager role is multi-faceted by the very nature of the service we provide. Success within our diverse range of clients requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous IT Project Management roles. Different projects could challenge you to succeed as a highly consultative senior management advisor or to drive highly visible technical projects based on your planning, execution, and client relationship management skills.
Specific responsibilities for the Project Manager position include:
- Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to assess and recommend optimal business and technical solutions.
- Lead cross-functional delivery teams to deliver impactful business outcomes.
- Develop integrated IT project plans to establish, monitor, manage and report key milestones and deliverables.
- Support the triage and resolution of critical project issues and scope changes throughout the project phases.
- Prepare and deliver (verbally & orally) effective communications regarding status of project for both internal and client teams.
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design, process engineering, and change management, as needed by the project.
Specific qualifications for the Project Manager position include:
- PMP certification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project or program management role, preferably with full development life cycle experience.
- Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements.
- Experience in conducting design meetings and developing Level of Effort estimates based on documented business requirements.
- Ability to assess user requirements, identify omissions and gaps, and design optimal solution.
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Meet Some of CapTech's Employees
Manager & Solutions Architect
As a Manager and Solutions Architect at CapTech, Owen is responsible for designing and establishing software solutions for clients.
Back to top