Management Consulting Market Lead
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to leverage relationships to support account growth in a new market. As an Management Consulting Market Lead, you will be supporting business development with opening new doors with large clients.
Specific responsibilities for the Management Consulting Market Lead include:
- Drive client account growth strategy and execution
- Participation in the late stages of the sales cycle to win business
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Define strategies that will support the growth of work in the market
- Provide strategic consultative support in alignment with services in the market
- Develop a strong understanding of service capabilities
- Build and lead a dynamic new office team
- Create and foster a local office culture
Specific qualifications for the Management Consulting Market Lead position include:
- Previous management consulting experience
- Proven sales or account management experience
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Experience building relationships with C-suite stakeholders
- Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps, and define optimal solution
- Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Experience leading teams through complex technology solution sales
- Excellent communication skills, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Meet Some of CapTech's Employees
Manager & Solutions Architect
As a Manager and Solutions Architect at CapTech, Owen is responsible for designing and establishing software solutions for clients.
Back to top