Full Stack Developer
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
This position plays an important role in CapTech’s overall marketing strategy and has direct engagement with leadership. You will have the opportunity to create new applications for our website, enhance them and manage the security in support of applications access requirements for the package platform.
Specific qualifications for the Full Stack Developer position include:
- 2+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using .Net framework
- Sitecore Certified Developer preferred, ideally knowledge of Sitecore 8X Experience Analytics
- Understanding of Git/Github and Github Flow for version control.
- Skills with tools such as TDS and frameworks such as Glass Mapper.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Comprehensive experience using Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with multi-system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies.
- Ability to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Understanding of performance/load testing and optimization techniques.
- Understanding of the role played by web and social media; understanding of web development tools.
- Basic web development skills; familiarity with use of content management systems; understanding of web design, architecture and usability.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Meet Some of CapTech's Employees
Manager & Solutions Architect
As a Manager and Solutions Architect at CapTech, Owen is responsible for designing and establishing software solutions for clients.
Back to top