Front End Solutions Developer
- Denver, CO
CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what’s possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients’ myriad of challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward. This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes that exceed the expected — which is one of the reasons we’ve been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
Front End Solutions Developers at CapTech are part of an intelligent, highly motivated community of developers who strive to continuously learn the latest tools and architectures to deliver innovative solutions for our clients. They are involved in the design, development and delivery of innovative web solutions in partnership with a variety of Fortune 500 clients. CapTech’s developers enjoy a highly collaborative environment and have many opportunities to learn from and share knowledge with other CapTech developers, architects, and our clients.
Specific responsibilities for the Front End Solutions Developer position include:
- Understand the challenges being addressed by an engagement and collaborate with team members, clients, and stakeholders to deliver a technical solution that meet the unique needs of our clients.
- Help our clients maximize the value of their web presence by building accessible, high-performance web applications using the latest web standards.
- Create quality deliverables to communicate technical solutions to appropriate audiences.
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy web based solutions using common standards and frameworks.
- Leverage CapTech’s internal programs and self-directed training to continually develop industry relevant knowledge and skills.
- Provide technical mentoring and leadership to more junior resources.
Specific qualifications for the Front End Solutions Developer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques.
- Ability to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to internal and external team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Ability to create responsive website and understand device agnostic development techniques.
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors (Less, SCSS/SASS, Compass).
- Understanding of front end development best practices (accessibility, 508/WCAG compliance, performance optimization, SEO).
- Experience in integrating UI technologies with Content Management Systems (Drupal, Sitecore, SharePoint, etc.).
- High proficiency with development tools and workflows (modern source control systems, unit testing, continuous workflow, etc.).
- Ability to convert Photoshop mockups to valid cross-browser web
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Back to top