Data and Analytics Solution Architect
- Atlanta, GA
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
As a Data and Analytics Solution Architect at CapTech you will help our clients define, design and implement complex data solutions for mission critical information capabilities. You will lead teams of consultants delivering big data, data science, data engineering, data warehousing, governance and data visualization projects. Outside of client delivery, you will support the local office with business development efforts, recruiting, mentoring and internal training programs. Y You are enthusiastic about your work and love working with data.
Specific responsibilities for the Data and Analytics Solution Architect position include:
- Drive data strategy from design through implementation while acting as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Lead a technical data delivery for a project team.
- Drive project management responsibilities leveraging prior hands on data development experience.
- Lead consulting engagements, managing client expectations and engagement staffing, issues and risks, contract change control, internal operational processes.
- Identify opportunities and sell to both new and existing clients.
- Build a community of data practitioners within the local office.
Across our company, we look for individuals who are self-starters with a willingness and desire to learn. You must be able to work effectively within a team to solve problems and be able to adapt quickly to our clients’ evolving needs. All roles within the company have the potential to be client-facing, so it is critical that our consultants have the ability to partner with clients to build trusting relationships, communicate effectively, and provide valued guidance to ensure their success.
Specific qualifications for the Data and Analytics Solution Architect position include:
- Previous experience providing consulting delivery leadership in discovering and shaping opportunities, solution development, proposal generation, and deal closing stages.
- Managed a minimum of $2 million/year in consulting services revenue while meeting established utilization targets.
- Strong, confident executive communication (both written and oral).
- Background in full stack data engineering and agile delivery.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Understands data analytics, complex event processing, data warehouses, big data technologies, data engineering, data science and data visualization.
- Excellent SQL capabilities and skills.
- 8+ years of consulting experience focused in data and analytics.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Back to top