Data Analytics Consultant (Graduating Dec. 2020 - May 2021)
- Richmond, VA
Do you want to work on real world problems with smart, collaborative peers and leaders who are invested in your success? CapTech is looking for upcoming graduates that are passionate about technology with a desire to solve our clients’ most complex business and technical problems.
At CapTech, you’ll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven, and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
Please note: we are hiring for this position in multiple locations (Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbus, Denver, Philadelphia, Reston and Richmond). You will be able to designate your location preferences upon application.
As a CapTech Data Analytics Consultant, you will enjoy working within a collaborative, team environment to help define and deliver innovative, data-driven solutions to our clients. CapTech Data Analytics Consultants are technology enthusiasts who have a passion for solving complex business problems and implementing cutting-edge data solutions for our clients. Not only will you receive hands-on, on-the-job training to prepare you for your client work, but CapTech remains committed to grooming our top data analytics consultants into tomorrow’s leaders through a variety of training initiatives – including an intense, client-simulated college hire boot camp.
Specific job responsibilities will vary by project role, but may include:
- Work with clients to understand their business, data, and systems
- Build advanced data systems that bring together data from disparate sources, making it available to data scientists, analysts, and other users
- Evaluate structured and unstructured datasets utilizing statistics, data mining, and predictive analytics to gain additional business insights
- Design, develop, and implement data processing pipelines at scale
- Communicate with all levels of stakeholders as appropriate, including executives, data modelers, application developers, business users, and customers
Data Analytics candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or similar discipline, with some background or class work in business concepts and processes. In addition, they should demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with the desire to learn. Prior work/internship experience in a related technical field is strongly desired.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). CapTech is a Drug-Free work place. Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations. All positions include the possibility of travel. CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Back to top