CapTech is a national IT management consulting firm that bridges the gap between business and technology. We partner with some of the world's most successful companies to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that delight customers, drive insights, and meet strategic objectives.
At CapTech, you’ll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven–and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
For over five years, we have been in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including #2 for IT Firms and #5 for Work/Life Balance. We are also recognized by Vault.com’s Top 50 Consulting Firms and have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for over 10 years.
Business Analysts (BA) at CapTech work side-by-side with key business and technical stakeholders to elicit solution requirements, drive the solution design, and ensure the finished product meets the needs of the business. Our BAs work on a variety of projects from mobile and content management systems, to large integration efforts spanning multiple lines of business. CapTech BAs are called upon to provide leadership through experience and help shape the strategy of our clients.
Specific responsibilities for the Business Analyst position include:
- Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies in order to act as a SME and trusted advisor to client stakeholders.
- Act as key player in a team environment through all phases of the system delivery lifecycle.
- Provide connection between technical and business views to ensure that high quality and impactful solutions are delivered for our clients.
- Perform gap analysis to identify capability gaps within the organization, and propose and evaluate alternative solutions that will fulfill the business needs.
- Work with client stakeholders to understand high level business needs and elicit detailed requirements using various methods.
Specific qualifications for the Business Analyst position include:
- Demonstrated progression and growth as a Business Systems Analyst through past career experiences with a minimum of 3 years of experience on IT-related projects.
- Familiarity with multi-system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills leveraged to interface with senior business leadership and technical resources.
- Ability to write and perform basic SQL queries preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite as well as change control and defect tracking software.
- Prior consulting experience preferred.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
Meet Some of CapTech's Employees
Manager & Solutions Architect
As a Manager and Solutions Architect at CapTech, Owen is responsible for designing and establishing software solutions for clients.
Back to top