Agile Transformation Lead
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved three straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including #1 rankings in Employee Development and Meeting our Clients' Needs in 2014. Additionally, we made our debut in the Vault rankings placing #28 within the Vault Consulting 50 and #10 in Vault's Best Boutique Consulting Firm.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
As a Professional Consultant with CapTech, your focus will be helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives. Success within our diverse range of clients requires the ability to adapt and perform in numerous Agile environments. In this senior Agile position, your role as an Agile Transformation Lead will require you to be a strategic partner and thought leader for an organization transitioning to Agile Delivery methodologies.
Specific responsibilities for the Agile Transformation Lead position include:
- Quickly establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to ensure leadership buy-in across both Business and IT - Become a strategic partner in organizational roadmapping and structuring to drive increased ROI, greater adoption and higher transformation success.
- Provide coaching and training at all levels in an emerging Agile environment - Assess the current organization and delivery environment and recommend optimal Agile practices tailored to the client - Proven ability to perform in various agile roles where needed.
- Identify and execute best practices to increase delivery, transparency and quality - Facilitate sprint roadmapping, planning sessions and retrospectives.
- Support the triage and resolution of critical impediments.
- Prepare and deliver effective communications both verbally and orally regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams.
- Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design and change management, as needed by the project.
Specific qualifications for the Agile Transformation Lead position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile coach with an Agile practitioner mindset understanding common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and iterative development practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT full development life cycle.
- CSM certification or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban Methodologies.
- Experience with Agile product and portfolio management.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework highly preferred.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence.
- Ability to help teams write user stories/epics, identify dependencies, and design optimal solutions.
- Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Must be flexible with travel 2-4 days per week.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture that filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
Meet Some of CapTech's Employees
Manager & Solutions Architect
As a Manager and Solutions Architect at CapTech, Owen is responsible for designing and establishing software solutions for clients.
Back to top