Virtual Business Banker I (Plano)
- Plano, TX
Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Virtual Business Banker I (Plano)
**This is a phone based Small Business Banker role based in Plano, TX
The Virtual Business Banker I (VBBI) is responsible for daily operations, execution and support of inbound/outbound portfolio retention and sales efforts occurring within a virtual environment. VBB I will focus attention on proactively maintaining and deepening an existing portfolio of medium to high net worth small business owner relationships through retention of existing business and cross sell of additional business products and services. Through outbound, proactive outreach, the VBBI will be expected to build relationships by engaging in consultative dialogue with each client in their assigned portfolio, performing an assessment of business operations and associated needs, which may identify additional products and services. The VBB I will have an understanding of the business cash flow cycle and will possess the ability to apply basic business credit sales skills to the client interaction using an existing multi touch client contact strategy and sales process. The VBBI portfolio is made up of moderately complex Business Banker Segment Clients, who have less complex Treasury Management and Credit needs not to exceed $1M.
- Responsible for relationship management of the assigned book of business
- Requires ability to proactively build and retain relationships and deepen these relationships in a digital / virtual environment.
- Build a strong team interaction model to best support customers and achieve a meaningful customer relationship experience that lends itself to understanding of the client's industry, business needs and future business plans.
- Exhibits the ability to proactively consult in a virtual/digital environment while navigating a computerized data entry system and other relevant applications.
- Meets/Exceeds sales production volume and revenue targets as agreed upon by Virtual Business Banking Manager
- Acts as expert for Small Business Specialists when needed
- Has a thorough understanding of the client's needs and can build and deepen relationships through sale of additional products and services to Business Banking segment clients.
- Applies business cash flow cycle in client discussion along with business credit sales skills
- Exhibits in depth knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services
- Maintains a consistent and disciplined calling program on clients to identify and capture high quality new deposit and loan business from existing clients and achieve or exceed targets
- Assesses customer needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services through defined sales process
- Actively utilizes Sales Relationship Management system with calls, pipeline activities and sales results
- Maintains a clear product and service knowledge skill set to adequately meet the needs of the business through a consultative discussion that effectively establishes rapport, analyzes needs and recommends the appropriate product solution
- Understands proper problem resolution and refers appropriate servicing issue resolutions to the appropriate servicing call center or Sales Support Specialist
- Maintains accountability for the execution of risk management / compliance protocols within the sales process
- Execute on Well Managed Processes, including but not limited to new account opening and credit requests
- Facilitates transfer of referral customer to appropriate partner channel for Treasury Management, Merchant Service products, Small Business Card and Commercial Card needs and follows up to ensure products/accounts are opened and engaged
- In support of the virtual environment and various time zones, schedules may not be permanently fixed as 8-5
- At least 2 years of banking experience
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Virtual based sales experience
- Credit knowledge a plus
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top