Vice President, Financial Advisor
SW Nassau-Hewlett Br 583 (22583), United States of America, Hewlett, New York
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
VP, Financial Advisor - Hewlett
At Capital One, it’s all about dreaming, disrupting, and delivering a better way…
VP, FINANCIAL ADVISOR
WHO IS CAPITAL ONE INVESTING?
Capital One Investing is the trade name of Capital One Investment Services LLC, a registered broker dealer that provides brokerage services to customers of Capital One. We focus on empowering our investors to be life-long investors. Capital One is strategically growing our Financial Advisor network throughout the country.
WHAT DO WE OFFER OUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS?
As a Capital One Investing Financial Advisor, you’ll partner with our banking associates to assist our existing customers as well as grow new business.
- When you join Capital One Investing, you join a Capital One branch network with outstanding name recognition where you will receive qualified leads, and ShareBuilder, one of the nation’s largest on-line trading platforms, giving you the ability to offer your clients a combination of advised and self-directed investments.
- Flexibility to coordinate with your Branch Managers in creating your own schedules; i.e. manage your own time in supporting your clients, networking within the industry, and volunteering throughout the community to boost name recognition.
- A diverse suite of product offerings and financial planning. There are no proprietary products to push. This allows you to do what is best for your client.
- This is a fully licensed position; however, as a Condition of Employment, you will have 30 days to attain the state-approved Life and Health Licenses.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT CAPITAL ONE INVESTING?
We provide our associates with a dynamic environment combined with two key values: Excellence and Do the Right Thing. We take pride in encouraging our associates to think independently in a collaborative setting and to present creative ideas to senior management. It’s this type of innovative thinking that is a major part of our corporate growth as well as our overall success.
- Ranked on FORTUNE’S 100 Best Companies List for four straight years
- Named to Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies list
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work for Recent Grads” by Experience Inc.
Click this link to view additional accolades we’ve received….. www.capitalone.com/about/corporate-information/awards/
- High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification, or military experience
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 63/65 or FINRA Series 66 license
- Bachelor’s degree
- State-approved Life and Health Insurance licenses (30 days to attain)
- 5+ years of financial advisor experience
- CFP Designation
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or [email protected]
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Back to top