Universal Branch Associate-Urbana Pike
Urbana Pike (17464), United States of America, Frederick, Maryland
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Universal Branch Associate-Urbana Pike
The Universal Branch Associate is responsible for providing all Teller based transactions and/or lobby management to support digital solutions, as well as education of our consumer and small business products/services to existing and new customers using a conversation model. Universal Branch Associates support and process deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and other digital transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures: must be continuously aware of fraud loss and check cashing guidelines as well as all security and transaction documentation requirements. Also responsible for the security of assigned cash which must be maintained and balanced within established guidelines. Develops and deepens relationships through demonstrated ability to identify customer needs and consult customers by conducting needs-based assessments and educating customers on our products and services.
Additionally, responsible for directing customers to other lines of business as appropriate. Must maintain and acquire knowledge of complete line of products and services offered at the bank. Perform related duties as required to achieve team goals.
- Live the company values of Excellence and Do the Right Thing
- Act as a Customer Advocate
- Contribute to a customer-centric culture, continuous improvement, innovation and change
- Actively contributes to team's success
- Own personal development and achievement of required responsibilities and skills-based behaviors
- Greet customers/prospects in the lobby, on the teller line, or on the phone
- Research and answer customer inquiries with the intent of enhancing customer retention and engagement
- Consistently use needs-based assessment tools to analyze and determine customer needs
- Take an active role in educating customers on other banking channels as well as other products and services - Leverage tools to recommend appropriate solutions in person, on the telephone, or via other channels
- Maintain a working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered; taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs
- Deliver on in-branch customer experience for all segments to ensure a quality customer experience - every customer every time
- Process transactions within established policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence
- Ensure all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policy and Federal regulations
- Able to travel between branches in assigned local area
- High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certificate or Military Experience
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience or at least 1 year of Sales experience
- At least 1 year Teller or Cash Handling experience
- At least 2 years Sales experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top