Treasury Management Consultant
Melville 1 (22567), United States of America, Melville, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Treasury Management Consultant
Treasury Management Consultants (TMC) work to identify ways to improve the client experience and enhance Capital One's brand in the Multi-Family Marketplace. Seen as a trusted advisor, the TMC works closely with commercial clients to understand their business, optimize Treasury flow and minimize financial and reputational risk. They focus on creating and delivering customized client centric solutions through a consultative approach. Leveraging their network and collaborating across business lines, the TMC influences strategy to meet the needs of clients while using sound judgement in assessing risk. The TMC values and fosters a spirit of teamwork and cooperation across value streams.
This role is focused on working with Senior TMCs and leadership to generate new to bank relationships and develop existing clients by delivering value added solutions and working across the product and technology organization to optimize products for evolving Multi-Family client needs with focus on new deposits to bank.
- Consult with clients to find value-added solutions leveraging products and technology to benefit client businesses through efficiency, cost savings and simplicity
- Assist Senior TMCs with customer analysis and distill analysis into impactful presentations focused on generating value for clients
- Identify working capital efficiency opportunities for a business and deepen relationship accordingly; ensure business awareness of market and industry trends; identify dissatisfiers and escalate appropriately
- Develop a deep understanding of product and client level profitability to be able to maximize potential and find win-win situations for Capital One and clients
- Identify both internal and external prospects. Develop and maintain relationships with prospects to profitably expand business
- Work with Treasury Management product organization to communicate customer needs and opportunities for new and existing products
- Engage with internal marketing in the design of sales collateral and company-sponsored marketing
- Provide thought leadership within and outside market through, but not limited to, hosting corporate events, attending and speaking at industry conferences, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience in financial services, management or technology consulting
- Basic treasury management product knowledge
- Knowledge of the Multi-Family business
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong business analysis and integrated thinking skills
- Highly proficient in Google Office; Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Senior Manager, Software Engineering
Jyotisana manages five teams who simultaneously work on internal and external technology projects in areas from communication to customer service.
Back to top