Tech Lead Salesforce Engineer
11 West 19th Street (22008), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Tech Lead Salesforce Engineer
The Commercial Bank has invested in the Sales Force platform as our primary user interface to transform how work gets done and how we drive a phenomenal client experience in the Client Sales Support teams.
The Salesforce Sales Cloud Technology Team works with our Sales group driving programs that deliver innovative, enterprise Salesforce Service Cloud solutions. We are seeking an experienced and impassioned Salesforce Architect/Tech Lead join our Salesforce Technology Team.
The Salesforce Architect/Tech Lead will bring a balance of analytical rigor, pragmatic and timely delivery of business value in an agile and iterative environment. The manager will also have an intellectual curiosity to innovate and disrupt the status quo while working towards growing the role to support consistent quality delivery of end-user changes.
- Past success as a Salesforce Developer on large Salesforce implementations
- Thrive on building and delivering new capabilities that meet or exceed customer needs
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environmen
- Top notch communications skills with an Agile mindset
- Be responsible for successfully designing and managing the integration of cloud based solutions and technologies. It further includes responsibility for integrations, extensions, features and designing solutions using the technologies like salesforce.com, and force.com (API, APEX & Visual Force)
- Lead the development of a road map for recommend that map to key business capabilities
- Maintain a high degree of understanding of the various components of the cloud-computing ecosystem and must maintain professional knowledge and relationships with the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and directly with business to architect technology solutions to document and organizing UAT testing.
- Have ownership of the solution from end to end, and will be responsible for translating functional requirements into a set of test scripts.
- Bachelor Degree or Military experience
- Advanced Salesforce Developer certification
- At least 5 years of Salesforce Development (Apex, Visual Force, SOQL) OR Java/.Net development experience
- At least 5 years of solution design experience with Force.com custom applications
- At least 1 year of prior Agile working experience
- ·At least 4 Salesforce Certifications
- Understanding of best practices with Lightning Components, Visual Force, & APEX code
At this time, Capital One will sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top