Team Manager, End User Experience
Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Team Manager, End User Experience
Capital One is seeking a Team Manager to be responsible for proactively managing a team of associates who provide end user hardware and software support.
- Lead team focused on analyzing end user experience and proactively identifying issues and areas for improvement
- Helps set priorities and influence outside teams to focus/improve the end user experience
- Manage a team of associates providing hardware and software support
- Ensures adequate records and systems are maintained
- Schedules personnel responding to critical situations
- Guide team in identifying incident trends and areas for improvement
- Collaborates and networks with teams across IT enterprise in order to drive long-term solutions, restore service and/or identify problems
- Selects, develops and evaluates associates to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of process management experience
- At least 3 years of IT operations experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering or military experience
- 1+ years of experience managing IT operations team
- ITIL Certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top