Systems Quality Analyst/Integrator
161 Bay Street (93021), Canada, Toronto,Toronto, Ontario,
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Systems Quality Analyst/Integrator
As a system quality analyst/integrator, you will work with various IT and business teams to evolve solutions for managing credit card payments, statements, chip encryption and other related functions. These solutions span multiple systems and encapsulate complex business rules thereby making the role engaging, interactive, and providing continuous opportunities for learning.
- Work with business and IT teams and other system integrators to understand business rules and functions implemented by different systems.
- Work with business and IT teams to translate high-level feature requests into specific requirements.
- Create test plans for new features implemented by development teams, execute user-acceptance tests, and co-ordinate testing activities.
- Master new solutions as part of the modernization programs for existing systems.
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma
- At least 3 years of experience creating feature specifications.
- At least 3 years of experience creating test plans and executing integration tests.
- At least 2 years of experience with mainframe and/or unix.
- At least 6 months experience working with IT and business stakeholders to elicit system specification based on high-level requirements.
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Back to top