System Integrator- Contact Center Technology
West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
System Integrator- Contact Center Technology
Network / Footprint engineer (System Integrator) / Senior Software Engineer
- Assist and lead the design and implementation of Cisco Unified Communications products such as Call Manager, Call Manager Express, with emphasis on UCCX, Contact Center & Unity.
- Perform software upgrades on existing Cisco voice deployments
- Provides guidance & leadership to Network Analysts & Network Professionals
- Creation, analysis, and troubleshooting of IVR call flows and its role in a complex multi-component environment through visualization and orchestration.
- Design and development of solutions for contact center ACD deployed in multi-site environment in Avaya and Cisco technologies
- Experience in Avaya 1x, IVR, ACD Systems, CMS Feeds, CTI, IVR Development/Maintenance/Administration
- Demonstrate strong passion and capabilities in innovation and advancement in Contact Center technologies and concepts
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems, and determine priority of needs.
- Collaborate with performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications and/or remediate issues.
- Enforce company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and HR.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
- Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system.
- Work with partners, call center suppliers, 3rd party vendors for Capital One
- Provide administrative and end user training for call centers when needed
- Prepare client documentation including Network designs, Network Assessments, IATPM/Security Management/IPT Questionnaires, Implementation Plans and post implementation documentation
- Assist with Managed Services Operations Center requests and trouble tickets on an as needed basis or on a scheduled rotation basis
- Experience with network fundamentals including TCP/IP networking (IPv4/IPv6)
- Strong Production Support experience. Coordinating with multiple teams to lead and resolve the issues.
- Managing production support for Contact Centers / agents issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Contact Center technologies
- At least 3 years of experience in VMWare/VDI, Avaya 1x, CISCO UCCE, CMS Feed, ACD Systems
- At least 1 year of Production support experience
- At least 1 year experience using Java, UI - Html5, Css 3
- At least 1 year of experience technical design and delivery large scale contact center solutions
- At least 1 year experience in Call Recording Technologies
- 5+ years software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile environment
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce
- 2+ years of experience in deploying cloud based Contact Center solutions
Standard Meriplex business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with the ability to have a flexible schedule due to work volume and proposal deadlines are a must.
Ability to travel up to 20% may be required based on project requirements.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top