Locations: NY - New York, United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Provide support for a fast-growing group of team members in multiple divisions. Based in New York, our excellent customer service and engagement are our highest priorities. Heavy focus on laptop support with an even mix of Windows PC's, Macs, and Mobile Devices.
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Mac OS X, Win 7, Win 10
- At least 2 year of experience with system image deployment, maintenance, software and system testing, encryption and security tools (McAfee Bit Locker, FileVault)
- At least 2 years of experience with productivity tools running on Mac's to include MS Office, Lync and Skype for Business
- At least 1 year of experience with platform management and integration (JAMF Casper Suite or SCCM)
- At least 1 year of experience with ticketing and traffic reporting tools (Zendesk, HPSM, or Service Now)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science
- 1+ year of experience with virtualization technologies to include VMWare tools (Fusion, ESX)
- 1+year of experience with Google G Suite
- 1+ year of experience with automation and scripting
- 1+ year of software development experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top