Sr.Manager - Smart Card Operations
West Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr.Manager - Smart Card Operations
Smart Card Solutions, within Capital One, is responsible for the development, manufacturing, personalization and delivery of all US Credit Cards, as well as corresponding customer communication and service experiences. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to lead our operations. This role is central to ensuring the core user experience of our products. They will lead a talented team of professionals and suppliers to deliver our industry leading products. If you want to have a tangible impact day to day with our customers and be involved in an amazing array of new innovations related to the tangible form of our Capital One Brand, this is the job for you!
As a Senior Manager of Process Management, you will lead a team of process managers in delivering flawlessly executed processes that improve business efficiency and drive results. You will create and modify processes while collaborating with smart and passionate leaders to influence results that have a direct impact on the company's bottom line. You will monitor data trends to measure effectiveness and install necessary benchmarks or thresholds to ensure data integrity. You will educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders concerning the utilization of process to ensure appropriate execution each and every time.
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment and in delivering results through an extended operation of internal and external operations. This individual will have demonstrated an exceptional track record of delivering results in efficiency, product delivery, and operational cost. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence leaders across the company and suppliers, across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering flawless execution of process improvement projects.
- Lead operations responsible for the manufacturing, personalization and delivery of Capital One credit cards.
- Partner with Product Managers and Brand teams to develop new credit cards, credit card technologies and associated collaterals
- Accountable for capacity and prioritization of work through our operations
- Drive sustainable improvements in cost, operations efficiency and new product delivery
- Identify, develop, and implement strategies for continuous process improvements
- Ensure quality control and compliance with applicable consumer laws and regulations
- Manage an extended supply chain and ensure governance according to Capital One Third Party Management Policies
- Analyze data trends to ensure consistent execution of Ops and Business intent
- Provide subject matter expertise on Card production, delivery and servicing processes in support of large, integrated projects
- Designing and producing metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Managing and leading a high performing team of associates
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Process management or 5 years of experience in Project management
- At least 5 years of experience in People management
- At least 5 years of experience in Relationship management
- Master's Degree
- 2 years' experience in Credit Card Manufacturing and Personalization industry
- Process Management (i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma. Agile), Compliance (i.e. CRCM, CIPP, etc.), Business Process Management certification
- 7 years of experience in Process management or 5 years of experience in Project management
- 7 years of experience in People management
- 7 years of experience in Relationship management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top