Sr. Program Manager, Dean of Eno University
Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr. Program Manager, Dean of Eno University
Capital One's Artificial Intelligence (AI) Design team is looking for an experienced program manager to work alongside designers, researchers, tech leads, product managers, and data analysts on evolving the learning experience for Eno University, a professional development program supporting Capital One's conversational AI at-scale. The ideal candidate is a gifted leader, storyteller, and connector. S/he is someone who can flex from being strategic to tactical and from being creative to analytical.
To join our team, you will need expert presentation and communication skills and a strong background in applying theoretical knowledge to tactical, on-the-ground learning experiences. You will need to work in a highly collaborative environment, rallying partners in creating a cohesive learning agenda.
In This Role You Will:
- Evolve the vision for Eno University that fosters an inclusive and collaborative environment for learning designers, presenters, facilitators, students, and graduates through effective and targeted programming.
- Manage and contribute to the Eno University logistics: design and develop materials, plan the agenda, coordinate speakers, develop and send communications, and be the primary point of contact for participants.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership to cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate and co-create with subject matter experts across tech, product, and design.
- Continually review, create, and implement strategies focused on identifying and supporting curriculum pathing and consistent, evolving engagement. Align with the goals and strategy for Capital One's conversational AI at-scale.
- Comfortably transition between strategic planning to detailed execution.
- Regularly and systematically use data to improve and refine the Eno University curriculum and experience.
- Understand what is happening in the business and benchmark externally to create a best-in-class learning experience.
- Be an evangelist of Eno University throughout the company, influencing partner teams and establishing methods for giving and receiving feedback.
Here's What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- Strong people leadership skills
- Blend of strategic thinking, creativity, and analytic reasoning
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Ability to navigate complex organizational dynamics and influence leaders on program direction and outcomes
- Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
- Track record of defining strategy, creating advocacy/alignment and being accountable for outcomes
- Influence the development and implementation of learning initiatives in support of key business priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritize large-scale efforts and effectively allocate resources
- At least 5 years of experience in learning & development
- At least 5 years of experience in curriculum design
- At least 5 years of experience working in a corporate training or education role
- 3+ years of experience in design strategy, service design, or related design field
- 5+ years demonstrated experience providing coaching and/or feedback to associates
- Experience working with Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning or system design
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top