Sr. Product Manager - Commercial Credit
11 West 19th Street (22008), United States of America, New York, New York
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr. Product Manager - Commercial Credit
We're looking for an experienced product manager to drive prioritization and guide design and development teams building software products for our Commercial bank.
Want to launch innovative B2B digital products? Looking to lead an integrated team using leading-edge technology, human-centered design thinking and agile methods? Can you apply creative problem-solving skills to solve complex business challenges?
If so, you may be the next Product Manager to drive the digital agenda for Capital One Commercial Banking.
Capital One's Digital Commercial Banking team is defining the roadmap for the bank's overall digital strategy, designing new early stage products and services, and accelerating delivery through innovative methods and technologies. We are a high-tech company and an innovation laboratory within the only founder-led top 10 bank in the U.S.
Digital Product Managers play a critical role in achieving our strategy. They lead teams of designers, engineers, data scientists and analysts to define product strategy and develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward.
We are selectively recruiting for a Digital Product Manager to develop and launch products that will reinvent how we interact with our Commercial customers, make credit decisions and manage the health of our $70bn portfolio.
What will you do?
- Drive definition of strategy and success metrics for our digital products and be accountable for the full product lifecycle
- Talk to customers and users to identify opportunities and uncover untapped needs
- Work in a hands-on, collaborative environment with top designers and engineers to build breakthrough experiences and products that solve our users' most critical needs
- Apply cutting edge technology like automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to reimagine the way Capital One manages risk
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- A bias to action and a proven track record of shipping successful products to market which exceed user expectations
- Knowledge and passion for emerging technologies and how they are used to empower developers and businesses to deliver great products.
- Grounding in human-centered design with a natural empathy for users
- Strategic thinking and an ability to effectively identify opportunities for growth in new businesses and markets
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Structured communication & storytelling skills with all audiences
- Significant experience applying analytical rigor to support technology decisions
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4+ years of experience leading agile teams to launch B2B or consumer web and mobile products
- 4+ years translating business strategy and data analysis into digital products
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top