Sr. Process Manager
Knolls 5 (12022), United States of America, Glen Allen, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr. Process Manager
Card Solutions is comprised of empowered Senior and Principal Coordinators who utilize a variety of tools to research, resolve and communicate to our exceptionally escalated customers. Card Solutions associates determine complaint resolution needs and coordinate with designated business area contacts to research customer complaints and/or system breakdowns and act on resolving those issues.
As a Sr. Process Manager at Capital One, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that deliver excellence to your customer each and every time. The Process Manager Associate will play a key role in delivering processes and projects that impact the company's bottom line. In this position you will contribute immediately while strengthening your process management best practices.
- Leading and owning oversight of medium to large process improvement work and collaborating with teammates on larger initiatives
- Partner across multiple LOBs to influence and drive alignment of shared processes
- Lead projects as required
- Collecting data and information and using analytics and reporting to provide transparency to senior leadership and executives
- Identify and implement process improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Tracking and resolving process breakdowns
- Understanding customers' needs of the process and driving process improvements
- Developing and maintaining formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams
- Acting as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with project customers to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Lead a team and/or direct others on projects
- Provide operations leaders with critical daily, weekly and monthly reporting that allows them to successfully manage their business
- Travel required 10% or less
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and have the ability to adapt to change quickly. The ability to work effectively with little direct supervision and to influence up is key to success in this position. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in the field of Process Management.
- High School Diploma, GED or Military experience
- At least 2 years of Process Management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- At least 1 year of experience in Call Center Operations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Business Process Management Certified
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, or Project Management certification
- At least 3 years of experience in Process Management
- At least 1 year experience in Tableau
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top