Sr. Process Manager
West Creek 5 (12075), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr. Process Manager
The Commercial Analysis and Process Transformation (APT) team provides analytics and process engineering for many Commercial teams. APT is responsible for process excellence across supported Commercial processes, including process design, development, deployment, management practices, and improvement.
We are seeking a top notch Senior Process Manager to lead process engineering efforts in support of Client Solutions, the Commercial Bank servicing organization. This new role will cover several client onboarding processes, with work spanning several parts of the Commercial business and executives as internal business customers.
The body of work includes establishment and management of a consolidated portfolio of improvement efforts and backlog for the onboarding value chain.
Key responsibilities in the Client Solutions onboarding value chain includes:
- Contributing to a coherent destination strategic process structure, with the Client Solutions process owners and managers
- Driving changes in the end to end process both for incremental improvement as well as strategic transformation to the destination process
- Ensuring all processes meet process management standards, including those for critical business processes
- Assessing feasibility and level of effort for process changes required by new products and services and driving implementation when appropriate
- Developing and implementing comprehensive KPI's, with analytics and metrics teams
- Establishing and managing a consolidated portfolio of improvement efforts and backlog
- Identifying root causes of risk issues and events to drive process improvements mitigating these risks
- High School Diploma, GED or Military experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least two years of experience in Business Process Management or Project Management or Relationship Management or Risk Management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, or Project Management certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top