Sr. Manager, Product Management, Voice Quality
West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr. Manager, Product Management, Voice Quality
Sr. Product Manager, Voice Quality
If you have the drive to build amazing consumer products which are customer backed, data and insights driven, and impact the lives of millions daily, we want you!
Our Voice.IQ (Infrastructure & Quality) team is selectively recruiting a high energy, forward-thinking Sr. Digital Product Manager to lead our Call Insights & Quality platform with a deep focus on our contact center agents, customers and our technology.
We look for people who obsess over removing friction and errors from the overall consumer experience and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment driven by both analysis and creativity. You are a strong Product leader who is selfless and invests in the success of your peers, managers and customers with a deep understanding of products, analytics, technology and operations.
As Sr. Product Manager, you'll lead cross-functional teams of product owners, designers, engineers, and business analysts who share your passion and drive for solving human and business problems with data. In this role, you will:
- Develop new applications and platforms to assess and improve contact center agent and customer interactions
- Drive vision and strategy by leading product/tech discussions and developing business intent, platform roadmaps, and Card customer experiences
- Drive product objectives with business cases, product success metrics, design thinking, customer feedback, market research, marketing strategy and competitive analysis
- You should have knowledge of and passion for emerging technologies (AI, Machine Learning, NLP, RPA, API's, Big Data, Native UI's) and how they are used to empower business and technology to deliver great products.
- Ground assumptions in human centered design with a natural empathy for customers
- Lead the design and build of new automation and machine learning solutions that simplify processes for clients and associates.
- Stay abreast of new AI technologies that are driving business process simplification across the industry and be the leader in driving that change by partnering and piloting across various business areas.
- Partner with the Technology team to bring Product Vision to life and inspire the team by driving design thinking mindset for Product Owners, developers and designers.
- Have a bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed
- Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies will be critical
- Previous experience with startups and or fintechs is helpful
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- At least 3 years' experience leading cross functional product teams
- At least 3 years' experience building digital products and platforms
- 5+ years' experience building and launching consumer applications on web or mobile platforms
- 5+ years' experience building and managing a roadmap
- 5+ years' experience with agile product development
- At least 3 years of experience with external microservices architecture
- At least 3 years of experience with cloud- based technology
- At least 3 years of experience building features for cloud-based Products
- At least 3 years of experience applying analytical rigor to support technology investment decisions
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Director, Data Science
Zoe leads a team of data scientists and engineers who collaborate with product designers to develop dynamic data pipelines and machine learning algorithms for customer-facing platform functions.
Back to top